Registered NDIS provider

At Torrens Facility Management we are very passionate in delivering services for clients to have the ability to become more independent in their own homes. 

Torrens Facility Management is a registered NDIS provider for home modifications.

Our staff and subcontractors have extensive knowledge and experience in the interpretation and delivery of Occupational Therapy home modications and associated services for participants. Torrens Facility Management provides this service to non government organisation, government and private clients. 

We have access to a range of suppliers which provide coverage of different products and services to complete home modifications. In addition, our supervisors and administrators are fully qualified in dealing with associated services for participants and have a great awareness of the support and need for these modifications allowing the client to live in their own homes.

All Torrens Facility Management staff have undertaken the ‘Quality, Safety and You’ NDIS Worker Orientation Module.

Scroll to Top

we can help with your


Feel free to contact us, and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.

About Me

About The Complaint

Fill in this section if you are complaining on behalf of someone else

About The Complaint - continuation

Fill in this section if someone is assisting you with the complaint – for example a family member, your nominee or representative.

Your Complaint

Provide some details to help us understand your concerns. You can include what happened, where it happened and who was involved or the decision made by the Agency that you are unhappy about.

Who is your complaint about?

Name of the person or service about whom you are complaining (the respondent or the Agency person who made the decision).

Outcome Seeking

Further information

Please attach copies of any documents that may help us investigate your complaint (for example letters, references, emails). If you cannot do this, please tell us what you think we should obtain.

Further information - continuation

Have you made a complaint about this to another agency?

(For example: a disability service or equal opportunity agency, Health Care Complaints Commission, Ombudsman.) If so, please provide details of the agency to which you made your complaint and any outcome. Please also attach copies of any letters you have received from that agency.

Help us with your


Feel free to contact us, and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.